This Jewelry news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about jewelry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Black Friday 2020: The Best Deals On TVs, Laptops, Phones, Shoes, Jewelry & More
From smart TVs and tablets to sneakers and jewelry, there are plenty of excellent Black Friday deals you can already get right now.
Forbes. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Pandemic Panache: Fashion Company Beadstein Is Styling For Our Times
Beadstein makes beaded mask straps, bracelets, necklaces, bag straps, and phone straps for the discerning consumer but also partners with high end jewelry
stores and clothing boutiques.
Forbes. Saturday, 7 Nov 2020.
- Art and jewelry of Andy Warhol muse could make MILLIONS at auction
Christie's has announced that it is in charge of The Collection of Barbara Allen de Kwiatkowski, which will be offered across eight sales over the following months.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
- No. 1 With A Bullet: Armenian Artist Fashions Weapons Of War Into Elegant Messages Of Peace
As the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh rages on, a self-taught artist is making jewelry
from weapons of war with an elegant message of peace.
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 31 Oct 2020.
- The local's guide to the best made-in-L.A. gifts
Check out made in L.A. art, jewelry, accessories, and products to delight Southern California enthusiasts this 2020 holiday season.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 30 Oct 2020.
- CBS News reporter helps owner find $40,000 in lost jewelry
A CBS News reporter passing through Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Friday played good Samaritan for a man who'd left his box of jewelry
behind in a restroom.
CBS News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- CBS News reporter finds, turns in $40,000 of lost jewelry at Dallas airport
Friday, someone left behind a box filled with $40,000 of jewelry
at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. A good Samaritan, CBS News' own Omar Villafranca, found it, turned it in and tweeted the images out hoping to find the owner. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Former NBC 5 Reporter Helps Return $40K Worth of Jewelry to Owner at DFW Airport
More than $40,000 worth of jewelry
has been returned to its owner after being left at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
NBC. Friday, Oct 23 2020.
- Police report reveals home invaders armed with Uzis stole $100,000 in jewelry from OnlyFans star
An incident report from the Miami-Dade Police Department obtained by DailyMail.com on Friday shows that cops were dispatched to the home, where they found evidence of gunshots.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- REPORT: Kim Kardashian Settles $6.1M Lawsuit With Security Company That Failed To Protect Her During Paris Robbery
The men took $10M worth of jewelry
from Kardashian's hotel
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Will the Diamond District Survive?
The pandemic has given the famous stretch of Midtown, long a hub and destination for all things jewelry, its share of troubles.
New York Times. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Clutch your pearls! This man is turning the jewels into gender-neutral, playful accessories
In isolation because of the pandemic, Presley Oldham, designer Todd Oldham's nephew, decided to turn his attention to making pearl jewelry
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Stolen car crashes into Michigan Ave. jewelry store, no injuries
The car smashed through the front of the building, shattering glass and damaging some displays in the front of the store.
ABC News. Monday, 28 Sep 2020.
- Texas-based entrepreneur Kendra Scott dazzles as newest judge on Shark Tank
Fans will be able to see how Kendra Scott turned her jewelry
company into a billion dollar business.
ABC News. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- South Carolina art museum pulls 'Wear Their Names' jewelry named after police brutality victims
A South Carolina arts museum has pulled a controversial line of jewelry
named after Black victims of police brutality after critics accused the creators of commodifying Black trauma.
Fox News. Thursday, 10 Sep 2020.
Jewelry News Headlines and News Summaries