This Magazine news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about magazines from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Prince Charles guest edits Country Life magazine for his 72nd birthday
Writing about climate change and the coronavirus pandemic in a heartfelt letter, the royal, who turns 72 on Saturday, says the UK has 'experienced changes we could never have foreseen'
Daily Mail. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- EXp dives into media business with acquisition of SUCCESS Enterprises
EXp World holdings is set to acquire SUCCESS Enterprises and its personal development-focused properties, which include a print magazine, website, newsletters and podcasts.
Inman. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Ticketmaster says fans will need proof they've had the vaccine or a negative COVID test result
The event ticketing giant revealed its plans, which are still in the preliminary stages, to Billboard magazine
on Wednesday, painting the first picture of what live events might look like by next year.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- In the Netherlands, a Cartoon in School Leads to Online Threats and an Arrest
Threats against a high school teacher who displayed a political cartoon that supported the French satirical magazine
Charlie Hebdo have alarmed Dutch officials.
New York Times. Saturday, 7 Nov 2020.
- American Men Trending To The New T-Shirt
The earliest T-shirts date back to the turn of the 20th century. At that time, the Cooper underwear company ran a magazine
ad promoting a new product for bachelors.
Forbes. Friday, 6 Nov 2020.
- Carmen Electra poses in barely-there Playboy bunny Halloween costume
The model and actress has appeared on the magazine
over 50 times worldwide.
Fox News. Friday, 30 Oct 2020.
- Woman beheaded and 2 others killed in knife attack at French church
Attack comes as nation on high alert over tensions related to publication of caricatures of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad in the French satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo.
CBS News. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- $300 Million Telemarketing Scheme Preyed on Older People, U.S. Says
Officials announced that 60 people had been charged in the scheme, in which federal prosecutors said deceptive tactics were used to sell magazine
subscriptions to more than 150,000 older and vulnerable people.
New York Times. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Naomi Campbell Is Not Alone. And Why It Matters To All Of Us.
Vogue Magazine's November cover star, Naomi Campbell walks the talk, both on and off the runway. Her impact is a masterclass in youth empowerment for leaders across all industry areas.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Chicago fashion designer Stevie Edwards featured in Vogue as new 'it' designer
Chicago fashion designer Stevie Edwards has been an increasingly visible fixture on red carpets, and now he's being featured in the latest issue of Vogue Magazine.
ABC News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- New Yorker's Jeffrey Toobin exposes himself in Zoom call
The New Yorker magazine
suspends Jeffrey Toobin who apologises for "an embarrassingly stupid mistake".
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- CCW Weekend: This Is How To Maintain A Magazine Because You Need To Maintain A Magazine
Typically, you should replace the magazine
springs about every year, instead of buying new magazines.
Daily Caller. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Gun Test: 9mm Rock Island TAC
The Rock Island TAC series on the hi-cap frames are built around the design of the Para Ordnance magazines
and frame size.
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Paul Heaton praised for 'lovely' Q Magazine gesture
The Beautiful South star helped pay staff's wages after the magazine
was shut down.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Taylor Swift endorses Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
"Under their leadership, I believe America has a chance to start the healing process it so desperately needs," Swift said in an interview for V Magazine.
CBS News. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries