This Malpractice news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about malpractice and negligence news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- US Deported 6 Women Who Complained About Medical Malpractice At Georgia ICE Facility
'ICE is destroying the evidence needed for this investigation'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Black Lives Matter Organizer DeRay Mckesson
A police officer who was injured at a protest sued him for negligence
Forbes. Monday, 2 Nov 2020.
- Pulling Blake Snell Was Analytic Malpractice
The eyes and the numbers both have a story to tell, if only you let them. The Rays didn't trust their eyes on Tuesday, and it cost them.
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- BLM organizers sue Los Angeles DA and her husband over gun incident
BLM protesters, led by Melinda Abudllah, have filed a civil lawsuit against DA Jackie Lacey and her husband, David, claiming assault, negligence
and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Russian court sentences Arctic city mayor to community service over fuel spill
A Russian court on Monday sentenced the former mayor of the Arctic city of Norilsk to six months of community service after finding him guilty of negligence
over a major fuel spill in the region. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Former Russian Arctic City Mayor Sentenced For Negligence Over Fuel Spill
Rinat Akhmetchin, the mayor of the Russian Arctic city of Norilsk, has been sentenced to six months of correctional work and docked 15 percent of his salary.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Architect killed by falling masonry should have known sidewalks are dangerous, NYC attorney says
New York City is being sued for wrongful death and negligence
by Steven Tishman, the widower of 60-year-old Erica Tishman, in Manhattan Supreme Court. Erica was killed by debris on December 17.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Family of Nigerian player to get help after his death
The family of Chineme Martins enlist the support of Fifpro to pursue a claim of negligence
following the Nigerian footballer's death.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
Online fashion retailer Boohoo is facing criticism over its handling of the treatment of workers within the company's Leicester supply chain.
Sky News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Newborn baby dies and two arrested after Doncaster dog attack
A 35-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman are arrested on suspicion of gross negligence
BBC News. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
- Harris to ABC: Trump insults are distractions from 'neglect, negligence and harm'
Biden and Harris' first joint interview airs Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
ABC News. Friday, 21 Aug 2020.
- Lebanese call for an uprising after protests rock Beirut
Protesters have called on the government to quit over what they say was negligence
that led to Tuesday's explosion.
CNBC. Sunday, 9 Aug 2020.
- Beirut death toll tops 130 as port officials are arrested
Investigators in Beirut, Lebanon are working to find out if Tuesday's gigantic explosion was caused by negligence
. The blast killed at least 135 people, including one American. Around 5,000 others are injured. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 6 Aug 2020.
- Blame for Beirut Explosion Begins With a Leaky, Troubled Ship
The bleak tale of chronic negligence
started over six years ago, when an indebted vessel and its volatile cargo pulled into port. It ended on Tuesday in a giant explosion.
New York Times. Thursday, 6 Aug 2020.
- Beirut blast: Lebanon putting some port officials on house arrest after explosion kills at least 100, injures thousands
The move comes amid speculation that negligence
was to blame for the explosion that killed more than 100 people.
ABC News. Wednesday, 5 Aug 2020.
Malpractice Attorneys News Headlines and News Summaries