This Marketing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about marketing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The ASAP Formula: How Entrepreneurs Can Tap Into Free PR And Marketing
Who you associate yourself and your brand with makes a huge impact on business.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Coredadi offers industry another source for geographic lead gen
Map-based lead generation and farming is not new, but there is a growing number of proptechs that offer fast, web-based list creation and built-in marketing
. Coredadi is one of them.
Inman. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
- Miss USA 2020 makes history in Graceland
Asya Branch, a 22-year-old marketing
major, broke barriers as the first Black Miss Mississippi. Now she's sharing her advocacy for criminal justice reform with the world as Miss USA.
ABC News. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
- News Corporation (NWSA) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates, Sales Down
News Corporation's (NWSA) Q1 revenues decline due to the divestiture of News America Marketing
and softness in advertising market.
Zacks. Sunday, 8 Nov 2020.
- 10 Factors That Will Make or Break Your Influencer Marketing Campaign
Here's a handy list of must-dos to improve the return on investment of your influencer collaborations.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 7 Nov 2020.
- Paid Search Best Practices That Save Marketers Mucho Dollars
is 100X more cost efficient and probably 1000X more effective. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 7 Nov 2020.
- Want to improve your marketing strategy?
Learn how to improve your email, social media, website and marketing
strategy at Connect Now on Nov. 12.
Inman. Friday, 6 Nov 2020.
- Four Easy Tips For Building A Better Customer Experience
Every business is a little different, so customer experiences can vary across industries. Making small tweaks and changes to your website and marketing
design can drastically improve customer experience (CX) for visitors.
Forbes. Friday, 6 Nov 2020.
"It was just too soon for this message," retailer said of marketing
effort that didn't play well amid tensions.
CBS News. Thursday, 5 Nov 2020.
- 4 Stocks to Buy as Refining & Marketing MLP Industry Stages a Rebound
4 Stocks to Buy as Refining & Marketing
MLP Industry Stages a Rebound
Zacks. Thursday, 5 Nov 2020.
- Is Crowd1 running a pyramid scheme?
Crowd1 is a high-tech crowd marketing
business and has been accused of running a pyramid scheme.
BBC News. Monday, 2 Nov 2020.
- Etsy CEO calls this is the 'perfect moment' to invest in marketing
"We're going to keep being super disciplined about our investment," Etsy CEO Josh Silverman said in a "Mad Money" interview after topping analyst estimates in the third quarter.
CNBC. Friday, 30 Oct 2020.
- Marketing director avoids jail for assaulting PC after he tried to break up illegal street rave
Martin Foster, a marketing
director, was at the rave in Maida Hill, west London, which was attended by 100 other partygoers. The 42-year-old blocked police from returning to their car and grabbed a PC
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- $300 Million Telemarketing Scheme Preyed on Older People, U.S. Says
Officials announced that 60 people had been charged in the scheme, in which federal prosecutors said deceptive tactics were used to sell magazine subscriptions to more than 150,000 older and vulnerable people.
New York Times. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Meet the Chicago marketing firm behind some of the commercials you see every day
fluent360 is the Chicago marketing
firm behind some of the commercials you see every day.
ABC News. Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries