This Medical news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about medical news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- US Election 2020: Trump blames Pfizer vaccine 'delay' for result
President Trump raged that the 'medical deep state' conspired against him, pointing to Monday's sunny news about Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, which came six days after the presidential election.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- 3 Reasons to Bet on Healthcare ETFs
The broader medical
sector should be in the spotlight now on hopes of a coronavirus vaccine and the likelihood of a divided congress.
Zacks. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Researchers show safer, more targeted way to deliver CRISPR gene therapy
Biomedical researchers have come up with a novel way to use a beam of light to deliver CRISPR gene therapy molecules targeting illnesses.
Science Daily. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- The VA Blazes The Trail To Fix Medical Supply Chains With Point-Of-Care 3D Printing
The Veterans Administration was ahead of the game in moving toward distributed 3D printing for medical
devices, and is now accelerating those efforts to improve the care it provides while shoring up its medical
Forbes. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Ex-HHS Secretary Price & Ortiz: ObamaCare court challenge no threat to preexisting conditions coverage
People with preexisting medical
conditions are not threatened by the Trump administration's legal challenge to ObamaCare.
Fox News. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Framework to study brain connectivity in living organisms
A new study lays out a large medical
analytics framework that can be used in neuroscience and neurology to study brain connectivity in living organisms.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- How to manage unexpected health care costs
Patients have the power to reduce their own health care costs by cross-checking and negotiating down medical
CBS News. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
Public Health England's medical
director warned the upward trend in Covid fatalities will continue for 'several weeks' because of the time it takes for infected patients to become severely ill.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- US Deported 6 Women Who Complained About Medical Malpractice At Georgia ICE Facility
'ICE is destroying the evidence needed for this investigation'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Has Patterson Companies (PDCO) Outpaced Other Medical Stocks This Year?
Is (PDCO) Outperforming Other Medical
Stocks This Year?
Zacks. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Pandemic Triggers $500 Per Worker Decrease In Employer Health Costs
U.S. employers are projected to spend 5% less in 2020 than expected on medical
benefits per employee due to Covid-19, according to a new report by Aon.
Forbes. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Covid-19 vaccine: Prof Van-Tam says he would take the vaccine
England's Deputy Chief Medical
Officer says he has "absolute trust" in the safety of a vaccine.
BBC News. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
England's deputy chief medical
officer has said he will be encouraging his own mother to get a COVID-19 vaccine as he assured Britons that safety standards will not be compromised in the face of the public health emergency.
Sky News. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Historically Black schools announce plan to train doctors
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee State University and Meharry Medical
College on Tuesday announced a partnership aimed at training African American doctors and dentists who will provide essential care to underserved communities. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- COVID-19 hospitalizations at record high in US, nearing 62,000, as the country adds 131,000 new cases
The mounting COVID-19 hospital caseload in the US is translating to overburdened medical
systems, and states are worried about the winter.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries