This Money news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about money news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Soros resources help district attorney races go liberal
More district attorneys have won elections this cycle with the help of money
tied to megadonor George Soros, raising additional questions about the the billionaire's apparently ongoing campaign to influence local law enforcement.
Fox News. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Homeless men living in Upper West Side hotel 'being bribed with money and food' so that they leave
Homeless New Yorkers who have been sheltered at an Upper West Side hotel claim they were offered an unspecified sum of money
and food if they agreed to move to the Wall Street area downtown.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- 3 Ways Investors Assess Your Business (That Have Nothing to Do With Money)
An inside look at what potential investors want to see.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Syrian refugees withdraw claim against Qatari bank they say funded Al Nusra's torturers
The claimants accuse wealthy Qatari brothers Moutaz and Ramez al-Khayyat of using Doha Bank to transfer money
to countries bordering Syria so it could be channelled to the Al Nusra Front.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- 'Countdown to catastrophe' in Yemen as U.N. warns of famine - again
Millions of men, women and children in war-torn Yemen are facing famine - again, top United Nations officials warned on Wednesday as they appealed for more money
to prevent it - again. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- 3D-printed weather stations could enable more science for less money
3D printing and low-cost sensors have made it possible to build a weather station for a few hundred dollars. Could these inexpensive, homegrown versions perform as well as their pricier counterparts?
Science Daily. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Stock Market News for Nov 11, 2020
Wall Street had a mixed day on Tuesday with investor rushing to sell of tech stocks that had had dream run during the virus-induced lockdown, while they put money
on sectors that took a beating during the pandemic.
Zacks. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- As Nascar Got Back On Track In 2020 Unintended Consequences Followed
Nascar was able to get though the 2020 season running a full slate of races despite a 10-week shutdown. One of the byproducts of the compressed schedule were one-day shows that saved teams a lot of money
Forbes. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Hyundai Kona Electric gets a design refresh, but retains its impressive range
The Hyundai Kona is one of the best electric cars on the road. The reason for that is simple: it offers great range for the money, while also being backed
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Trump won't back down from legal war as money woes and infighting rage: Sources
President Trump's post-election efforts have run into some of the same problems that plagued him down the final stretch of the campaign: Money
woes and mismanagement.
ABC News. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
- Marcus Stroman says 'no amount of money' could get him to play for White Sox's Tony La Russa
Marcus Stroman will be one of the most sought-after starting pitchers this offseason, and he should definitely have his choice of where he ultimately wants to sign.
Fox News. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Jim Cramer promotes hiring military veterans: 'It's good business'
The "Mad Money" host highlighted the benefits of hiring military veterans for corporate America in a "Salute to Service" on Veterans Day eve.
CNBC. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
People aged 18 to 24 have taken a Covid-related financial hit but are least likely to open up about it.
BBC News. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- Better.com raises $200M in Series D funding round
The New York City-based digital mortgage startup plans to use the money
to grow its team and technology products at a time when mortgage demand is booming.
Inman. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
- Trump begins raising money for his new political action committee
On Tuesday morning, the Trump campaign began earmarking 60% of "election defense fund" donations received on his campaign website to Mr. Trump's new Save America PAC.
CBS News. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries