This Motorcycle news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about motorcycles from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Dealers in India consider legal action against Harley Davidson
Dealers in India for Harley-Davidson Inc said on Tuesday they are exploring legal action against the iconic American motorcycle
brand after it effectively exited the market as part of a broader restructuring plan. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
- Voxan Wattman electric motorcycle hits 254 mph during world speed record run
The 367 hp Voxan Wattman electric motorcycle
set a dozen speed records on a runway in France the weekend of Oct. 31-Nov. 1. The company now plans to go for 400 kilometers per hour.
Fox News. Wednesday, 4 Nov 2020.
- Can You Find the Hidden Helmet Among the Motorcycles?
Being able to find your actual motorcycle
helmet in your own messy garage is a key part of motorcycle
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
- Election Day 'Trump Train' caravans may be a security concern, experts say
Lines of honking SUVs, pickup trucks and motorcycles, flying flags for U.S. President Donald Trump are raising security concerns, election experts say - particularly on the country's last day of voting. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
- Bikers for Trump rally draws thousands of motorcycles to Pennsylvania
More than 1,000 motorcycles
and vehicles gathered with Bikers for Trump on Sunday for a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, where Eric Trump arrived to campaign for the President
Daily Mail. Sunday, 1 Nov 2020.
- Tunisian terrorist turned to prayer from drink and drugs before murdering three people, family claim
Speaking from Sfax, Tunisia, the mother of Brahim al-Aouissaoui said he had left school and worked as a motorcycle
mechanic, at first spending his wages on alcohol and drugs.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 31 Oct 2020.
Harley-Davidson is one of, if not the most iconic motorcycle
brands in the world, but whether that brand value translates outside of its sector is something
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- Harley-Davidson launching new company for retro bike
Harley-Davidson is starting a new e-bicycle company called Serial 1 Cycles that will launch with a retro-style model in Spring 2021. The battery-powered bike draws inspiration from Harley-Davidson's first motorcycle
built in 1903.
Fox News. Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020.
- Harley-Davidson Recalls LiveWire Bikes for Software Defect
The safety recall of certain 2020 LiveWire electric motorcycles
highlights Harley-Davidson's (HOG) commitment to customer safety and quality standards.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- How Garmin survived the iPhone and started growing again
Garmin was a rising star in consumer electronics. Then smartphones tanked its business. Now, the company is rebuilding with niches in smartwatches, fitness, outdoor devices, and navigation for boats, airplanes, motorcycles
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- The Motorcycle Industry Was At A Crossroads, Then COIVD-19 Changed Up The Map
industry was in a funk - and then Covid-19 hit, and suddenly sales figures got turbocharged. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Biker Women Are Breaking Out Of The Back Seat
industry is revving up for a sea change as women gain confidence as riders and travelers thumbing the throttle cable of trikes.
Forbes. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Memorial Service To Be Held Monday for Dallas Fire Engineer Driver Killed in Off-Duty Accident
Family, friends and colleagues will gather Monday morning to honor the Dallas Fire-Rescue driver engineer who was killed during an off-duty motorcycle
NBC. Monday, Sep 28 2020.
- Josh Taylor's incredible path to the top includes a near-death experience and a few motorcycle crashes
Josh Taylor is one of the best junior welterweights in the world, but his ascension in boxing was as hard as the way he punches.
ESPN. Saturday, 26 Sep 2020.
- Harley-Davidson to exit world's biggest bike market
The iconic motorcycle
company is pulling out of India as it struggles to sell its two-wheelers.
BBC News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries