This Structural news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about structural and infrastructure news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Google breakup should 'be on the table' says Sen. Klobuchar, who is a possible Biden pick for attorney general
Klobuchar praised the Justice Department for leaving open the option of so-called structural
remedies in its recent antitrust lawsuit against Google.
CNBC. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP) Upgraded to Buy: Here's Why
(BIP) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Zacks. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Is Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) Stock Outpacing Its Utilities Peers This Year?
Is (BIP) Outperforming Other Utilities Stocks This Year?
Zacks. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- Analysts Just Made A Major Revision To Their Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE:MIC) Revenue Forecasts
One thing we could say about the analysts on Macquarie Infrastructure
Corporation (NYSE:MIC) - they aren't ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 12 Nov 2020.
- structural problems
The resignation of chairman Greg Clarke is not going to improve diversity at the Football Association, says former England defender Joleon Lescott.
BBC News. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- infrastructure projects work
The U.K. based project is set to last for nine months.
CNBC. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- President-Elect Biden Can Throw The Coal Industry A Life Rope: Green Infrastructure Projects
Peabody Energy is struggling to stay afloat. But President-elect Biden can help save the coal operator if he pushes for green infrastructure
projects that use "met" coal that goes into steel production.
Forbes. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
- U.S. Tried a More Aggressive Cyberstrategy, and the Feared Attacks Never Came
The 2020 election was the biggest test yet of a new approach of pre-emptive action against adversaries trying to hack election infrastructure
or wage disinformation campaigns.
New York Times. Monday, 9 Nov 2020.
- Biden Years Promise Energy Evolution, Not Revolution
Biden seems likely to resist the most radical energy proposals, but will push spending on infrastructure
Forbes. Monday, 9 Nov 2020.
- Lift-off for the GREEN Industrial Revolution
The Government is considering a 'Made in Britain' solution that may include a taxpayer-backed injection from an infrastructure
growth fund - a plan that would need a Treasury rubber stamp.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 8 Nov 2020.
- Utah voters pass big change to how education is funded
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - Utah voters have approved a major structural
change to how schools are funded. The proposal known as Amendment G had earned 54% of the vote after new results were posted Friday afternoon. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 6 Nov 2020.
- $1 billion slated for Milan-Cortina Olympics infrastructure
A wide swath of northern Italy will benefit from more than $1 billion in infrastructure
development that the government has signed off on to improve access to the venues for the Milan-Cortina Winter Olympics in 2026.
Fox News. Thursday, 5 Nov 2020.
- Gatwick finance chief Dunn takes off for job at CityFibre Holdings
Gatwick Airport's finance chief is taking off after a decade in the job to join one of Britain's fastest-growing digital infrastructure
Sky News. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
- Super Typhoon Kills At Least 4 in Philippines
Goni caused power outages, infrastructure
damage and major flash floods.
Voice of America. Sunday, 1 Nov 2020.
- US Election 2020: Iranian hackers steal voter registration data
Jerome Roebuck, an official at DHS's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure
Security Agency (CISA), on Friday said that the Iranians had targeted 10 states' election data and accessed one.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 31 Oct 2020.
Structural Engineers News Headlines and News Summaries